This multi-day professional development program is designed to develop and expand your investor relations (IR) knowledge and expertise.
The Essentials of IR program is a prerequisite for the Certification Program? Interested in learning more? Click here.
Date: Monday, September 25 & Tuesday, September 26, 2023
Time: 8:00am - 4:30pm PT (both days)
Cost: $895 for members; $1,195 non-members (plus taxes)
Registration fees include breakfast, lunch and breaks on both days plus program materials.
Join CIRI and save. Here's why you should.
The comprehensive program covers the core responsibilities of the IR function including:
- IR strategy and program development;
- Capital markets;
- Stakeholder relationships;
- Communications; and
Kickstart your IR career by learning from seasoned IROs and subject-matter experts, networking with your peers and learning about services to help you do your job more effectively.
Click here to view the 2022 program. The 2023 program details will be available at a later date. Please continue to check back for updates. For those who register before the 2023 program is released, you will be notified by email once it is available on the website.
By registering for this CIRI event, you agree to comply with CIRI's Code of Conduct.
What You Will Learn
- Get a comprehensive overview of the IR role;
- Gain a deeper understanding capital markets, regulations, finance, stakeholder relationships, communications and ESG; and
- Learn how to develop and/or strengthen your company’s IR strategy and program.
Who Should Attend
- Those new to IR;
- Anyone considering IR as their next career path;
- IROs needing a refresher;
- Anyone supporting the IR function;
- Individuals in affiliate roles that want a better understanding of the IR function; and
- Anyone requiring the prerequisite for the CIRI/Rotman IR Certification Program.
Will be announced when the program is available.
All cancellations must be received in writing. All cancellations are subject to a $100.00 administration fee. Cancellations received after September 11, 2023 are non-refundable. Please contact Brittany Snell if you need to cancel your registration.