2022 Essentials of Investor Relations
Join CIRI for this year's Essentials of IR program delivered over two days in Toronto, ON on September 8 & 9.
This multi-day professional development program is designed to develop and expand your investor relations (IR) knowledge and expertise.
Date: September 8 & 9, 2022
Time: 8:00-4:30pm both days
Cost: $750 + tax for members; $1,050 + tax for non-members
Registration fees include breakfast, lunch and breaks on both days plus program materials.
The comprehensive program covers the core responsibilities of the IR function including:
- IR strategy and program development;
- Capital markets;
- Stakeholder relationships;
- Communications; and
Kickstart your IR career by learning from seasoned IROs and subject-matter experts, networking with your peers and learning about services to help you do your job more effectively. Click here to view the full program, list of speakers and to learn more about our sponsors.
Not yet a CIRI member? Take advantage of CIRI's 2022 Essentials/Membership Bundle and save over $900!
By registering for this CIRI event, you agree to comply with CIRI's Code of Conduct.
What You Will Learn
- A comprehensive overview of the IR role;
- Gain a deeper understanding of finance, capital markets, IR strategy, communications and ESG; and
- How you can strengthen your company’s IR department.
Who Should Attend
- Those new to IR;
- Anyone considering IR as their next career path;
- IROs needing a refresher;
- Anyone supporting the IR function;
- Individuals in affiliate roles that want a better understanding of the IR function; and
- Anyone requiring the prerequisite for the CIRI/Rotman IR Certification Program.
Click here to view the list of speakers.
All cancellations must be received in writing. All cancellations are subject to a $100.00 administration fee. Cancellations received after September 2, 2022 are non-refundable. Please contact Kaitlin Davis if you need to cancel your registration.