2022 Essentials of Investor Relations
Join CIRI for this year's Essentials of IR program delivered over two days in Toronto, ON on September 8 & 9.
This multi-day professional development program is designed to develop and expand your investor relations (IR) knowledge and expertise.
Date: September 8 & 9, 2022
Time: 8:00-4:30pm both days
Cost: $750 + tax for members; $1,050 + tax for non-members
Registration fees include breakfast, lunch and breaks on both days plus program materials.
The comprehensive program covers the core responsibilities of the IR function including:
- IR strategy and program development;
- Capital markets;
- Stakeholder relationships;
- Communications; and
Kickstart your IR career by learning from seasoned IROs and subject-matter experts, networking with your peers and learning about services to help you do your job more effectively.
Not yet a CIRI member? Take advantage of CIRI's 2022 Essentials/Membership Bundle and save over $900!
By registering for this CIRI event, you agree to comply with CIRI's Code of Conduct.
What You Will Learn
- A comprehensive overview of the IR role;
- Gain a deeper understanding of finance, capital markets, IR strategy, communications and ESG; and
- How you can strengthen your company’s IR department.
Who Should Attend
- Those new to IR;
- Anyone considering IR as their next career path;
- IROs needing a refresher;
- Anyone supporting the IR function;
- Individuals in affiliate roles that want a better understanding of the IR function; and
- Anyone requiring the prerequisite for the CIRI/Rotman IR Certification Program.
Speakers will be announced as they are confirmed.
All cancellations must be received in writing. All cancellations are subject to a $100.00 administration fee. Cancellations received after September 2, 2022 are non-refundable. Please contact Kaitlin Davis if you need to cancel your registration.